We strive to deliver products purchased from NanhaCentre.com in a highly specialized manner along with ensuring that the outfit is sanitized, packed modestly, and is delivered at your doorsteps in the shortest time possible.
1. DELIVERY TIMELINE
Luxury Pret 4-5 weeks
Formals 6-8 weeks
Bridals 8-12 weeks
Delivery timeline may vary that depends upon multiple factors mentioned below.
1.1: For international orders, the delivery timeline may fluctuate ± 3 weeks
1.2: This is the standard delivery timeline. However, based on the availability of slots, nature of the order (normal/fast track), and season of order placement, the delivery time frame can vary.
1.3: All Custom stitching order(s) will accept only through advance payment.
1.4: Every Custom Stitch order Takes 20 to 30 working days Extra to complete the stitching process.
1.5: On every custom / manual order customer(s) have to pay 25% advance of total order value.
- FOR ANY DELAYS LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE NANHA CENTRE WILL NOT PAY ANY DAMAGES OR REFUND AND NO CLAIM / DISPUTE OF CUSTOMER WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS CASE.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions across the country, delay in shipments (without any liability against Faisal Fabrics) is possible due to Federal/Provincial Government orders/amendments, which are outside the control of Faisal Fabrics. (Have rephrased the below point, can you get it checked again with legal) – use anyone.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions across the country, delays in shipments are to be expected. As Faisal Fabrics shall not be held responsible for any delays in shipments, until further notice. (This point has been vetted and amended by the Legal team)
2. CUSTOMS, DUTIES, AND TAXES
Customs Duty is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders. The purpose of Customs Duty is to protect each country's economy, residents, jobs, environment, etc., by controlling the flow of goods, into and out of the country. Although the global customers order and purchase the goods online, the goods are still subject to an import procedure to clear the shipment through customs. Clearance depends on:
All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
Consignees in Saudi Arabia must have a valid commercial registration with Saudi Customs for smooth clearance and delivery of shipments.
In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
1. For Customers who are making the payment through Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 2 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 2 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock, or preferablly email our team to hold the order specifying a time frame.
2. NanhaCentre.com takes no guarantee of the products availability that you had ordered, if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, but if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). NANHA CENTRE will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
3. If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be cancelled without any notification
4. The order is processed after the customer makes the payment and informs us about payment details which are mentioned in point number 5, 6 and 7.
5. In case you are making the payment through Western Union you need to mail us the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the sender’s first and last name as written on the Western Union Slip along with your order number(s).
6. In case you make the payment through Money Gram, you need to email us the 8-digit Reference number, sender’s first and last name as written on Money Gram payment receipt along with your order number(s).
7. In case you are making a Bank Deposit, you need to email us the Slip/Transaction number along with your order number.
Color may vary from the actual product
.We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
An only electronic delivery proof will be provided to the customer & bank for local and international order(s) within 7 days of the delivery date.
DISPUTE BY CUSTOMER
NANHA CENTRE is not responsible for any kind of dispute files by customer(s) after the 7 days of order placement date.